I was reading my best friend Shelle's blog this morning, and I have to copy part of her latest post:
==========================================================
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
just tired...
I've learned a few things the past few days...
- gel clings on windows will eventually melt right onto the window and make a gooey mess
- the fur on stuffed animals will melt when thrown into a light fixture and the light bulb is turned on (especially if mommy doesn't realize it for several hours)
- a neglected garden will eventually be overcome with weeds
- frogs like to jump into my pool...but then can't get out
==========================================================
One of my favorite things about my friends with kids (besides the fact that I love their kids) is that they get to say things I never say in my life! Like "don't color on the dog!". ha ha I am grateful that my friends are finding out such useful things about how gel clings melt to windows, because this is research I'd have no idea about! :-)
I have learned the one about a neglected garden though... ha ha


1 comment:
Hey, welcome to blogland! We always knew you'd come over to our side eventually!! lol Yep, learned a lot from having kids. Of course, I didn't mention that said melted gel clings will also turn into their own kind of bug catcher and leave presents on the window...other than the gooey mess! Lots of fun :)
Post a Comment