Wednesday, August 13, 2008

One more day!


Ahhh... only one more day until Sanford Lake! I'm leaving at 1 today so I can go home and get the food ready that I'm taking, get the house picked up a bit, pack, and do some laundry. Poor Jim, when he gets home he'll be drafted into vacuuming and getting the garbage ready to go out before we leave tomorrow. I think it's my turn to change the litter boxes. :-P

Aren't you glad you're reading this fascinating account of our chores for today?? ha ha

Seriously though, here's where I plan to spend a good amount of time:

Okay, you gutterminds, I meant catching up on my sleep! ha ha

Having a broken toe and torn ligament has been very tiring, I can't even stand for fifteen minutes to load the dishwasher -- I have to keep sitting down! ha ha

A nice big bed with a patio door (not having to use two fans to strategically aim the airflow into the bedroom, like at home), not to mention a view of the huge yard and the lake...

heaven!

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates