Jen and I were emailing about my latest "toe-ragedy" (sound it out) on Saturday, and we had the following discussion…
Jen: I broke my right baby toe a couple of months ago. This is why I don't believe in evolution. Toes are so prone to breakage that, if evolution were so true, wouldn't they have evolved to something less breakable by now? Hmmm . . .
Becky: I'm totally in agreement with your opinion of evolution and baby toes! I've said to Jim, if it weren't that we need them for balance and for showing off colors we won't wear on our fingers, I feel toes are a useless appendage! Mine are, anyway! The fourth toe on my left foot is deformed by a foot surgery a few years ago (the deformation is due to my ignoring my podiatrist's instructions, not from a botched performance on his part), and it curves to the right. When I broke my left pinky toe and tore the ligament, it was kind of funny... (I hope this doesn't gross you out) -- my pinky toe curved to the left, and my fourth toe curved more pronouncedly (big word for a not-so-little lady!) to the right. It was like they weren't speaking. LOL The fourth toe wasn't damaged this time, but the swelling of my pinky toe made it move over temporarily. ha ha
My poor podiatrist -- he said he saw my name on the schedule and did this: (pantomimes crossing fingers on both hands) "please say it's a callus, please say it's a callus". LOL He's so great.
Jen: I love the term taping the broken toe to the "buddy toe", though. That always cracks me up!
Becky: I love the term "buddy toe" too, I always want to coo and congratulate them on being such good friends that the one will hold the other one up in its time of need. LOL
Hey, I'd be your buddy toe! bwaaaa ha ha ha haaaaaaaa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey, buddy toes are kinda like friends! Holding the other one up when they're in need! lol
Right! I'll be your buddy toe! ha ha
Post a Comment