Monday, August 11, 2008

Sanford Lake weather, as of today!

I'm soooo looking forward to going up north! It'll be my only vacation of the year, so far.

Don't even get me started about how bummed I am that I didn't get to visit Shelle and the kids. :-(

But here's the weather we're expecting. Good weather for a lake during the days, good weather for sleeping at night!

Thu Aug 14 (when Jim and I go up)
Partly Cloudy
81°/57°
20 % chance of precipitation

Fri Aug 15 (when Elena and Rick go up)
Partly Cloudy
81°/59°
20 % chance of precipitation

Sat Aug 16
Partly Cloudy
80°/60°
20 % chance of precipitation

Sun Aug 17 (when we all go home, stopping in Lansing to pick up Elena's niece and get dinner)
Scattered T-Storms
81°/60°
40 % chance of precipitation

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates